The Opera House boasts numerous high-tech features including:
- Projection screen (flown in) is 8’ H x 13’6” in a 16:9 format
- Projector is a 5,000 Lumen LCD 1080 native HD projector permanently mounted
- to underside of the balcony.
- Projector inputs: HDMI, DVI, VGA, HD Component, Composite
- Inputs available from backstage or from tech booth.
Auditorium - Upstairs
Great for concerts and rehearsals, lectures, film screening, plays and performances, art installation, weddings, rehearsal dinners, dances and trade shows.
- Mackie ONYX 1640i 16 channel audio mixer
- Shure SM-58 microphone with XLR out, quantity of 1
- Shure wireless SM58 SLX2, quantity of 1
- Shure BETA SM87a mic with XLR out, quantity of 1
- NSI MC7516 light board with 16 stage lights on dimmers and up to 16 programmable sub mixes
- Four house speakers plus amp combo
- 32 IPS-DS-2403 dimmer boxes, allowing for input of 16 more lights
- Projection: PTEZ570 –WUXGA high definition accepts HDMI, DVI, VGA, component
- High speed Wi-Fi internet connection, no password needed
Meeting Room - Downstairs
Great for meetings, lectures, conferences, clubs, family gatherings, churches and parties.
- ATEM Production Studio 4K 8-camera mixer
- UltraStudio 4K
- Panasonic AW-RP50 remote camera controller
- Samsung monitor for camera controller
- 4x high definition video cameras
- ONYX 802VLZ4 8-channel mic/line mixer with ONYX preamplifiers
- 2x SHURE SCM810 8 channel XLR audio panel
- 1x Shure wireless SM58 SLX2 microphone
- CROWN XLS 1002 amplifier
- Apple presentation computer loaded with Power Point, KeyNote and Adobe PDF reader
- 2 Large screen monitors
- Easy access to the kitchen and restrooms
Outdoor Banner & Marquee Space
This banner space is great for advertising events and weddings. We also have an outdoor marquee for event posters.
- Vertical space for banner is 3’3” wide by 15’ long.
- Horizontal space for banner is 7’ wide by 2’9” long.