Historic Rockport Opera House
is truly the anchor of our community here in Midcoast Maine. Located in the heart of the Village overlooking picturesque Rockport harbor and Mary Lea Park, it offers a remarkable venue for cultural and performing arts events, public and private meetings, dances, weddings and numerous social gatherings.
The Opera House features:
- Main Auditorium seats 410 people, including 110 balcony seats
- Meeting Room for up to 80 people
- Commercial Kitchen
- Green Room with dressing area
- Public Restrooms on the lower level (Handicap accessible)
- Ultra High-Speed Fiber Optic internet access
To rent the Opera House or for additional information, contact Terri Lea Smith at 207-542-3555 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Ideally situated adjacent to the downstairs meeting room with direct access to the auditorium stage.
Seats 300 people in comfortable, unfixed chairs and the balcony has 110 stationary chairs for a total of 410 seats.
Adjacent to the Rockport Opera House is lovely Mary Lea Park with splendid views of Rockport Harbor and Penobscot Bay.